July 19, 2022
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Strategies for Handling Problems and Having Difficult Conversations in Clinical Supervision, George B. Haarman, Psy.D., LMFT (Kaiser Permanente Employees – New Supervisors)
This workshop is specifically designed to teach you how to proactively handle and confidently address difficult issues faced by clinical supervisors today. You’ll learn:
- Tactics for giving difficult or uncomfortable feedback
- Strategies for managing a problematic supervisee
12:00pm- 2pm PT
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of constructive feedback strategies as they relate to clinical supervision practices
- Identify strategies for preventing problems
- Develop a Performance Improvement Plan
- Develop your ability to provide constructive feedback to supervisees
- Establish a Frame to Receive Constructive Feedback
Continuing Education Information
Kaiser Permanente Northern California Mental Health Training Programs is approved by the California Psychological Association, Office of Professional Development, to sponsor continuing professional education for psychologists in California. The California Psychological Association is authorized by the Board of Behavioral Sciences to approve continuing education providers. The Kaiser Permanente Northern California Mental Health Training Programs maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.
Kaiser Permanente Northern California Mental Health Training Programs designate this live activity for 2 hours continuing education credits for the above-identified licensed professionals.
Registration is closed for this event.