This workshop is specifically designed to teach you how to proactively handle and confidently address difficult issues faced by clinical supervisors today. You’ll learn:
• Tactics for giving difficult or uncomfortable feedback
• Strategies for managing a problematic supervisee
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of constructive feedback strategies as they relate to clinical supervision practices.
- Identify strategies for preventing problems
- Develop a Performance Improvement Plan
- Develop your ability to provide constructive feedback to supervisees.
- Establish a Frame to Receive Constructive Feedback
Licensed mental health professionals employed through Kaiser Permanente and psychological assistants performing under supervision of a licensed psychologist.
This CE program is free to Kaiser Permanente employees.
Continuing Education Information
Kaiser Permanente Northern California Mental Health Training Program is approved by the California Psychological Association to provide continuing professional education for psychologists. The Kaiser Permanente Northern California Mental Health Training Program maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Refund and Attendance Policy
All programs offered on KP Learn for CE credit through the KP Northern California Mental Health Training website are free of charge to Kaiser Permanente Staff and trainees. Once a course is selected in the KP NCAL MH Training Website, the registration process begins, and it will appear in the individuals KP Learn profile for completion within 90 days.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Those who attend the program in full and complete the appropriate evaluation form will receive CE credits. Please note that credit will only be granted to those who attend the entire program. An attestation of attendance will be given once the individual has completed viewing the program, which will then initiate the final steps of completing the evaluation forms to receive a certificate of completion.