August 30, 2022
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Clinical Supervision: Selected Topics
Multicultural humility is the lens through which the competency areas of clinical supervision will be addressed. Emphasis is on enhancing competence in tele-supervision and telehealth through identifying best practices, providing constructive feedback, balancing hierarchy with collaboration, infusing meta-competence, respectful discourse, and ongoing feedback and enhancing supervision in an episode-of-care model.
- A focus on telehealth considerations in supervision
- Strategies for providing meaningful constructive feedback to trainees
- Cultural considerations in supervision
- Conducting supervision in an episode-of-care model
Target Audience: Advanced
12:00pm- 2pm PT
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe three ways cultural humility is manifest in development of the supervisory relationship
- Apply two components of competency-based supervision that enhance multicultural acumen
- Define three aspects of tele-supervision that are associated with efficacy
- Describe two components of effective constructive feedback to trainees
Continuing Education Information
Kaiser Permanente Northern California Mental Health Training Programs is approved by the California Psychological Association, Office of Professional Development, to sponsor continuing professional education for psychologists in California.
Kaiser Permanente Northern California Mental Health Training Programs designate this live activity for 2 hours continuing education credits for the above-identified licensed professionals
Registration is closed for this event.